top of page
- Sun, Nov 13ChicagoNov 13, 2022, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PMChicago, 4626 N Knox Ave, Chicago, IL 60630, USAThis new play imagines a delightful and powerful conversation between two early twentieth century labor icons: Mary Harris "Mother" Jones, the "most dangerous woman in America" and Big Jim Larkin, the radical Irish exile. Directed by Kay Martinovich; Featuring Brigid Duffy & Will Casey
- Mon, Sep 05Chicago
- Tue, Jul 05St. Louis Public LibraryJul 05, 2022, 7:00 PM CDT – Jan 07, 2023, 7:00 PM CSTSt. Louis Public Library, 1301 Olive St, St. Louis, MO 63103, USAThey faced jail and death to challenge power on behalf of workers’ rights. Exhibit is open during St. Louis Pulbic library Carnegie Room hours-check slpl.org for hours before visiting.
- Sun, May 01Chicago
- Wed, Apr 20register at ZOOM LINK; RSVP for reminderApr 20, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM CDTregister at ZOOM LINK; RSVP for reminderOn the anniversary of the 1914 Ludlow Massacre, join a Panel of contributors to this exciting new book on the practices and activism of public history around Ludlow. Learn about the way that local activists and academics brought Ludlow to recognition and remembrance.
- Thu, Aug 26Mother Jones: We Shall Rise #Blair100
- Mon, Apr 12Mother Jones Chicago Statue-A Conversation
- Fri, Nov 01Irish American Heritage Center
- Sat, Jun 01123 N Church St
- Sun, May 27St. Louis
Upcoming and Past Events
bottom of page